Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 33





It's now day 33 and Ive done a lot over the last 2 days in physical therapy. Towards the end of my workout my whole leg is shaking from fatigue and I start to break a small sweat. The left side of my butt is on fire from all of the exercises. I reached 110 DEGREES today so I'm pretty pumped that I'm starting to catch up to where the protocol says I should be in terms of range of motion. I tried to do a really light jog today and think I could. I plan on asking my physical therapist tomorrow after my session if I can go to the rec center and do some forward running in the pool. I'm going to try and show you the progression of my knee from day 1 until last night, but I'm not sure it's going to work out how I want it to.

1 comment:

Skinnygurl said...

Hi Charlie,
You're doing great!!
I added your blog to my front page. It's pretty easy to do.
Go to your "Edit Layout" and click add a gadget, (just like you did when you added your profile and flag counter). You'll see a gagdet that says BLOGLIST. Chose that one. Follow the instructions. I added a check mark for all the options. Icon, Title of most recent, Snipit of most recent, Thumbnail of most recent and Date of last update.
Then continue. It will ask you for my URL. Copy and paste this address into that box.
http://skinnygurl-mypclsurgeryandrecovery.blogspot.com/
Then you'll be able to rename the blog to whatever you want to say. If you read the title I gave you on my blog, you'll get an idea of what I mean.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. It's pretty straight forward.

BTW, you're doing great. I'm very happy for you!!